The Skavenslaves are one of the Enemies in Vermintide.
The lowest of the low in the Skaven hierarchy, Skavenslaves perform the most menial and/or dangerous tasks, and constantly face the threat of being devoured by their kin. In battle, they are deployed for meat grinder tactics, swarming the enemy in sheer numbers, and therefore lack armour and decent weapons. The Skavenslaves will always attack in great numbers, either through a coordinated attack signaled by a battle horn, or through an ambush. If they manage to surround you, fight with righteous fury and pray to Sigmar you'll live.
- Waves of Skavenslaves spawn during ambushes, announced by the blaring of a horn or by one of the Heroes themselves.
- While weak and lacking any special abilities, being surrounded by Skavenslaves can be a painful or even fatal experience.
- Area of effect is your friend, use Bright Wizard spells, bombs and sweeping weapons to make short work of these enemies.
- Do not let the Skavenslaves distract you from the deadlier Skaven -- always keep an eye out.
- ↑ http://verminguide.com/enemies/skavenslaves